Mitchell & Nemitz, PA: Professionalism, Responsiveness, Quality
Providing Quality Tax, Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Business Valuation Services to the Wake Forest, North Carolina Area
At Mitchell & Nemitz, PA we are dedicated to providing our clients with a truly exceptional experience, delivering the highest levels of professionalism and responsiveness from our experienced team and unparalleled quality in the services we offer.
As the longest serving CPA firm in Wake Forest, North Carolina, we are proud of the reputation we have earned as a trusted financial resource and a company that is well-acquainted and supportive of the community where we operate alongside many of our clients’ organizations. In addition to being active members of our local area, our financial professionals are dedicated to giving our clients the ongoing guidance, education, and coaching necessary to achieve personal and business goals.
When you work with our firm you have access to the comprehensive knowledge and full attention of our entire team of financial professionals, in addition to advanced online solutions to help you access the information and services you need at your convenience. We invite you to review our comprehensive suite of services and our innovative, technology-based solutions:
Due to the COVID-19 health concerns, the office will remain locked until further notice. Drop off and pick-ups will be by appointment only to limit the number of clients in the office at one time. Please call 919-556-9500 to schedule your appointment.
When you are ready for us to begin preparing your tax return, we have the following options for getting us the necessary information:
- Schedule an appointment to drop off your information by calling us at 919-556-9500
- Slide it under the elevator door in an envelope with your name and phone number on it (*please call and let us know you have done this so we retrieve it in a timely fashion*)
- Mail it in (*please make sure to contact us and let us know you have mailed your information to us*):
12324 Hampton Way Dr. Suite 201
Wake Forest, NC 27587
- Upload it to your secure online portal (*please make sure to contact us once you are finished uploading your items*)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a secure direct link to upload your documents
If you do not have a portal or would like a secured link to email in your documents, please call us and we can set that up for you.
When you arrive for your appointment or if you need any other assistance, please call us at 919-556-9500.
When are 2020 Tax Returns Due?
Corporate tax returns are due March 15, 2021.
- If you need to file an extension, you must do so by March 15, 2021.
- We need your information by February 15, 2021 to make sure you meet the filing deadline.
- If your information is received after February 15th, an extension will automatically be filed.
- If an extension is filed, your tax return must be filed by September 15, 2021.
Individual tax returns are due April 15, 2021.
- If you need to file an extension, you must do so by April 15, 2021 and pay any tax liability you owe.
- We need your information by March 15, 2021 to make sure you meet the filing deadline.
- If your information is received after March 15th, an extension will automatically be filed.
- If an extension is filed, your tax return must be filed by October 15, 2021.
What To Provide Your CPA at Mitchell & Nemitz, PA
Sometimes the most difficult part of tax season is simply gathering all the necessary documents to provide to your CPA. Here at Mitchell & Nemitz, PA, we make it easy for you. Although every taxpayer has a unique situation, here is a checklist that can help you put together many common items for your return (not all these items are likely applicable to you): Mitchell & Nemitz Checklist.